Quality Craftsmenship Ensuring Peace of Mind and Reliable Security | Call Us Today! 860-628-4162 |
Enhance the beauty and value of your home with a custom-crafted cedar fence from Southington Rustic Fence. Made from durable Northern white cedar, our fences offer longevity, versatility, and a natural resistance to insects and decay. The natural beauty of cedar is unmatched, and a well-designed and finely crafted wood fence can add a unique touch to your home. Our skilled craftsmen can build a wide range of styles to match the style of your house and grounds, and our in-house construction allows you to design a fence that is tailored to your specific needs and budget. Don't settle for a cookie-cutter fence. Contact us today to get a quote and start designing the perfect cedar fence for your home. With our expertise and your imagination, the possibilities are endless.
Click Here for Cedar Fence Brochure
Cedar Grading and Post Drilling Guide
Some Available styles:
- Solid Board - Available with a cap rail for an estate look, this style also can be arched or scalloped for a flowing look that highlights the post, which can be finished with a decorative topping. Choice of 4" or 6" boards.
- Tongue and Groove - This style of fence can be customized in many different styles and offers the benefit of being a double sided fence which is identical on each side of the fence.
- Shadowbox - This privacy fence allows breezes to pass through, looks attractive from both sides and is easy to build.
- Spaced-Picket - Popular for its versatility and perhaps the most traditional of American fences, it makes a good border while providing an open view.
- Lattice or Spindle Topped - This privacy fence allows privacy yet provides vision through the custom top. The open design breaks a strong wind into a light breeze.
- Stockade - Another popular early American style, it offers a classic New England look.
- Vertical Board on Board - Another privacy fence, its attractive design requires three rails with boards attached to each side.
- Cedar Round Rail - This fence combines an open view with exceptional sturdiness. The different types available allow you to create a unique look for your landscape. Add wire mesh inside the fence for containment of pets or children.
- Western Red Split Rail - Western Red Cedar in either two or three rail design.
- Locust Split Rail - West Virginia Split rail in either two or three rail design. A true Appalachian look.
- Ranch Rail - A popular look for equestrian containment.
- Wood Guard Rail - Traditional system for parking lots, parks golf courses etc.